September Release!

Howdy good people of the internet.

September is here!

Rebel BowelsThat means two things: cooler weather and new Linty Fresh goodies. I can't complain much about weather, though. This summer was surprisingly mild for Atlanta's usually brutal weather, and I got to China just as things were cooling down. I had maybe 2 really nasty and muggy days and then things cleared up beautifully. Right now it's about 75 degrees with blue skies and pretty clouds (China is 12 hours ahead of the US). Awesome!

Anyways, let's get down to the releases...

First off, a brand new tee called Rebel Bowels. It comes in a couple of colorways and even has a little print on the back. And if you're wondering why the stomach has an eye patch, it's a tribute to International Talk Like Pirate Day, which is coming up on the 19th of this month. Which means this tee is Pirate Approved.

Custom LF JewelryAlso new for this month are custom jewelry pieces that come in 5 different colorways. Check the site for all the styles! Each piece will also ship in a special protective tin, too. Get em while they last!

Last up, just wanted to remind everyone about the contest currently running. In case you've forgotten, I'm going to reprinting this design in a few months and need to write a poem for it. I thought it'd be cool to let everyone pitch in their ideas for the poem, and give the winner a bunch of free stuff. Specifically, $100 worth of LF goodies. For more details, see the video I did for the contest here.

Ok, that's all for me. Off to the beach!

posted by Mr. Linty @ 10:59 PM,

5 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Michael M said...

Hey Eric,
im diggin' the new stuff. The necklaces look great, but you should also have a pic of someone wearing it on the site so we have comparisons and a visual as to what they look like on someone :P

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Good work on the necklaces man. Love the design and love the presentation. Hope all is going well in China. Keep it up!

Chris of Too Legit

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Mr. Linty said...

Thanks for all the kind words dudes. Great suggestion on the necklaces Michael. I've been wanting to have live models for my stuff for ages, but with the release schedule it's been a difficult thing to commit to.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Juna D said...

I just visited the site. I'm a big fan now. Thanks for all the words of inspiration. I want to start a t-shirt brand myself. I already have CafePress stores. I want to be on my own. So much work.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Benjamin said...

Man I love your brand, your helpful videos and of course, your blog. These chains are sweet! I've been trying to find a supplier who makes keychains out of that layered rubber material but with no luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home